Movers&Shakers has a history of creating events that ‘WOW’. Events include workshops, seminars, launches, dinners, exhibitions and conferences.
We create stunning, memorable events by ensuring that all organisational aspects are combined with as many creative elements as possible, to create an event experience that surprises and delights!
Event management services include:
- Event theming
- Contracting of Venues, Sound and Staging, IT and Multimedia, Catering and Entertainment
- Program Design
- Speaker Engagement
- Event Marketing (Including public relations activities, promotional materials, merchandising and website design and development)
- Registration and Guest Services
- Sponsorship and Sponsor Management; and
- Exhibition Coordination.
- 2012 National Centre for Vocational Research (NCVER) 21st Birthday ‘No Frills’ Dinner (Adelaide)
- 2011 & 2012 Regency International Centre for Hospitality, Leisure and Food Studies Leaders Retreat (Strathalbyn)
- 2011 Communities SA Conference (Adelaide)
- 2009 TAFE in Rural and Isolated Communities National Conference (Port Lincoln)
- 2008 AUSTAFE National Conference (Adelaide)
- 2006, 2007 and 2008 Adult Learners’ Week Dinner and Community Celebrations
- 2003 TAFE Directors’ Australia National Conference (Adelaide)
- 2003 Launch of the Regency International Centre for Hospitality, Leisure and Food Studies (including a Gala Dinner for 400, Community Open Days and Industry Cocktail Parties)