Movers&Shakers is experienced in the development of curriculum and other related documentation necessary for Registered Training Organisations to meet ASQA quality standards.
The Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) is the national regulator for Australia’s vocational education and training sector. ASQA regulates courses and training providers to ensure nationally approved quality standards are met.
In order to meet these standards, new and existing Registered Training Organisations must be able to demonstrate that they have the necessary staff, facilities, resources, administration/management systems, governance/financial arrangements, policies and procedures in place to provide quality training and assessment.
Movers&Shakers is able to assist Registered Training Organisations with this process by:
- working with subject matter experts to design training programs
- preparing all related curriculum documentation including: Training and Assessment Strategies; Assessor Guides; Course/Training Program Overviews; Assessment Tasks; Session Plans; Facilitator Guides; Theory Booklets; PowerPoint presentations; Recognition of Prior Learning Kits; Trainer Skills Matrices; and Competency Skill Matrices
- mapping existing training packages against new training packages to identify changes and implications for future delivery
- developing promotional materials and administrative documents
- developing policy documents eg Staff/Student Induction Guides and IT/RPL/Access and Equity/Bullying and Harassment policies; and
- conducting training programs to meet identified staff skill gaps.
- SA Power Networks
- Tauondi Aboriginal College
Jenny has provided a range of services to the work teams I have managed and has done so for the last 8 years. From Team development to Curriculum Development, to assisting in major applications and almost everything in between, Jenny is a closer. She gets the job done and does the job well. I have no hesitation at all in recommending Movers&Shakers.
Mark Olson, Director – Training Operations, Civil Contractors Federation SA